LEARN TO LEAD
The Learn to Lead class is designed to teach you how to properly lead belay, clip, and clean anchors.
This class includes Two separate 2-hour lessons and discounts on packaged equipment deals next door at the climbing shop Mountainworks (see them for discount details).
The class is $99+tax for 1 person
$59+tax per person if you sign up with 2 or more people*.
- All participants must be at least 14+ years old.
- Release of Liability Form (Waivers) are required for all participants. Waivers for participants age 17 and under must be signed by a parent or document legal guardian.
- Must have Quarry Top Rope Belay Certification already on file.
- 6 months climbing experience required.
- Minimum 5.10d top rope climbing ability.
- Class does not guarantee lead climbing cert.
- Most of our lessons are taught Mon–Thur after 4 pm, but we can make exceptions if necessary.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled event time in order to receive a full refund or reschedule.
- In the event of a no show, no refund or reschedule will be issued.
- A booking is officially canceled when the participant receives a cancellation confirmation email.
- If more than 15 minutes late, participants will be charged an additional $25 rescheduling fee or forfeit the lesson.
To schedule your classes, you will need to email our instructors at: email@example.com
* to qualify for the 2 or more discount, you must take the lessons at the same time as those you sign up with.