Who Can Climb?
Members, punch pass holders, and guests are permitted inside the building. Day passes will be sold at regular price and are good for all day use (please see standby climbing for more information). Free friend Friday will not be honored at this time.
How Many People?
Due to social distancing guidelines, we will be using a reservation system to limit maximum occupancy at any given time. We can allow for 35 people for Roped climbing and 15 for Bouldering.
How Long Can We Climb?
We will offer 2 or 3 hour climbing sessions, and a standby system that allows participants to climb if a session has not been fully scheduled.
Will Instruction Be Offered?
Starting June 25th, belay lessons and private instruction will be offered again. To sign up for one please see our Instruction page for further information. We still will not be offering yoga or youth programs until further notice.
We don’t want you or anyone else getting sick, so in accordance with County Health Department regulations, these following questions act as a solid screening process. Take a moment and ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you traveled outside of the state in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever over 100.4°F
- Muscle soreness
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Change in sense of taste or smell
- Is anyone in your home experiencing any of the symptoms listed above?
Members and Guests are required to wear face masks throughout the gym.
Masks may be removed while you are on the wall climbing.
Members and Guests must respect and keep 10ft of social distance.
We sincerely understand the desire to hug all of our friends, but for the time being, we ask that you keep your distance to set a good example on social distancing in these trying times.
We ask for your help to minimize the spread of COVID-19 by:
Not coming in if you feel sick.
Please stay at home if you do not feel well.
Washing/sanitizing your hands frequently.
This includes before you climb, while you climb, and after you climb.
Certain areas of the gym will have limited capacity to avoid large groups of people.
Due to the state mandated social distancing, certain areas of the gym are subject to additional capacity limitations. Please be respectful of your friends and fellow climbers by not overcrowding tight spaces in the gym.
No cash transactions will be accepted until further notice.
SCHEDULE A SESSION
Climbing time slots, with at least a 30min transition period between sessions
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday time blocks: 10am – 12pm, 12:30pm – 2:30pm, 3pm – 5pm, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, 8pm –10pm
- Tuesday, Thursday time blocks: 6am – 9am, 10am – 12pm, 12:30pm – 2:30pm, 3pm – 5pm, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, 8pm –10pm
- Saturday: 9am – 12pm, 12:30pm – 2:30pm, 3pm – 5pm, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, 8pm –10pm
Members and Guests are encouraged to reserve a time slot via our booking system up to 1 week in advance to avoid waiting in line and potentially not being admitted into the gym. Guests using a member’s monthly buddy pass must climb standby.
Booking for any day opens a week prior to that day.
Members and Guests will line up outside the building prior to the beginning of their time slot (spaced out at appropriate social distance) and will be admitted in the order that they’ve lined up
Any account updates, such as purchasing additional punch passes, updating billing info, membership purchases, day pass purchases, etc., must wait until everybody else has already checked in.
Participants who signed up for a time slot and do not arrive within the first 15 minutes of the start time yield their position to members who are waiting in standby.
Participants who signed up for a time slot and later realize they cannot make it should cancel by giving us a call. CALL NOW
Participants may choose to climb “standby”, which means they can wait until all members of a certain climbing session have already checked in, and check to see if there is additional capacity available.
- For example: Sally already booked a time slot earlier in the day but really wants to climb later that night too. She can see in the online booking that there are 5 spots available in the 8pm – 10pm session. She can come to the gym, and wait in the “standby” line, which will be on a first come first served basis. After all booked participants have been checked in, standby climbers will be checked in, in first come first served order.
If you are a current member and would like to make changes to your membership (Update billing info, Freeze, Cancel)
|Monday||10am – 10pm|
|Tuesday||6am – 10pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 10pm|
|Thursday||6am – 10pm|
|Friday||10am – 10pm|
|Saturday||9am – 10pm|