The Explore 2 class includes Two separate 2-hour lessons and discounts on packaged equipment deals next door at the climbing shop.
This class is perfect for those who have taken the Explore 1 class or those who already know the basics and want to improve their climbing skills. During your lessons we will cover intermediate body positioning, reading routes, mental game, building training programs, and how to avoid the dreaded performance plateau. Our instructors cater these lessons to your needs so that you can get the most out of your lessons.
Please Note: The Explore 2 class does not include a membership. This class does not cover Lead climbing. If you’re interested in Lead climbing, please see our Lead climbing class.
The class is $99+tax for 1 person
$59+tax per person if you sign up with 2 or more people*.
- All participants must have a completed waiver on file. Minors must have a waiver completed by their parent.
- Waivers can be completed through our website or in the gym.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or adult during the lessons.
- You must be 12yrs old to belay anyone 12+ or at least 18yrs old to belay anyone younger than 12.
- Most of our lessons are taught Mon–Thur after 4 pm, but we can make exceptions if necessary.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled event time in order to receive a full refund or reschedule.
- In the event of a no show, no refund or reschedule will be issued.
- A booking is officially canceled when the participant receives a cancellation confirmation email.
- If more than 15 minutes late, participants will be charged an additional $25 rescheduling fee or forfeit the lesson.
To schedule your classes, you will need to email our instructors at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* to qualify for the 2 or more discount, you must take the lessons at the same time as those you sign up with.