The Explore Climbing class is only for beginners. This class includes 3 separate 1-hour lessons and comes with a free 1-month membership, as well as discounts on packaged equipment deals next door at the climbing shop. During your lessons, we will cover the belaying process, essential knots, beginner climbing techniques, and safety.
The class is $99+tax for 1 person or $59+tax per person if you sign up with 2 or more people.*
- All participants must have a completed waiver on file. Minors must have a waiver completed by their parent.
- Waivers can be completed through our website or in the gym.
- Must be a beginner with little to no prior climbing knowledge.
- Can’t have previously been a member at The Quarry.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or adult during the lessons.
- You must be 12yrs old to belay anyone 12+ or at least 18yrs old to belay anyone younger than 12.
- Most of our lessons are taught Mon–Thur after 4 pm, but we can make exceptions if necessary.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled event time in order to receive a full refund or reschedule.
- In the event of a no show, no refund or reschedule will be issued.
- A booking is officially canceled when the participant receives a cancellation confirmation email.
- If more than 15 minutes late, participants will be charged an additional $25 rescheduling fee or forfeit the lesson.
To schedule your classes, you will need to email our instructors at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* to qualify for the 2 or more discount, you must take the lessons at the same time as those you sign up with.